Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The year of change

So much has changed in the last 8 months. Too many to count. 

I have been so blessed with an incredible life and my job reminds me of that constantly. I'm currently sitting in an RV at camp (where Laura, her kids and I are staying for the week) and searching through pictures I've taken this week. 

To see the smiling faces on the campers' faces and know that you had something to do with that is incredible. 

I've left the blogosphere for a while, partially because I filled up my picture quota and partially because I hit a point where I feel that people don't care about what I'm saying. But I want to make an impact and part of that might be by sharing the experiences I've had this year, with all of you.

God has taught me every day to love unconditionally and be patient. How to push through emotions or physical ailments. And how to serve no matter what. I'm so grateful for having these kids in my life and the impact they have made.
 And I have a pretty incredible boss :)
I mean, come on, who else lives in an RV with their boss for two weeks?!

Today I challenge you to think of the most influential person in your life right now and how you can impact someone else...could just be by giving them a hug every day.


3 comments:

  1. My mom and dad are the most influential people in my life! I need to thank them more for all that they do to help Cheyten, Kai and I. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back J! I hope all the kinks with the picture quota get worked out- your photography is the best.

    I think right now the most influential person in my life is my husband which is the first time I have ever said that/thought of it that way! I should be lifting him up more and praising him for how he leads our little family.

    Can't wait for more updates on your life! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are incredible (and a might easy roommate too!) Glad you're back to blogging. We'll see who lasts longer :)

    ReplyDelete