Thursday, December 13, 2012

frustration with all things technology

This has been my life lately. I'll be almost done with everything i need to do at work and about to leave the office and then the internet will fail and I'll be one task away from my nice warm home. Even yesterday the darn coffee makers wouldn't work...ok those are just electronics but still equally frustrating (i went safe today and stopped at Dunkin Donuts, gotta have my cup of joe!)

Technology is the reason why i haven't blogged in a while. I have so many pending posts but my darn blog won't let me upload any more pictures because it says its full and i can't figure out who to change that...

So instead of a nice wedding post or pictures of my house, i'm just going to post about all the things i'm obsessing over online!


so many recipes i want to try...
Sweet potato and black bean tacos (i really want to start making fun tacos!)
Peppermint tea shortbread cookies dipped in white chocolate (this week, i made peppermint chocolate cake pops and i dipped some in white chocolate...SO GOOD!)

Less than two weeks until Christmas, have you done all your shopping?
Confession...i have not :/
Happy thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard time uploading pictures on my blog too. Does not make me happy, but your blog is too cute. Say hi to everyone for me.
    Beth Sipos

    ReplyDelete