Saturday, October 6, 2012

Begin Again

This is the phrase of my life right now...

It has been so long since I've posted, LIFE GOT CRAZY!
I feel like summertime is always hard for me to be consistent because I am personally all over the place. Even working a 'normal' job, its still inconsistent when you're at a summer camp. 
So let me back up...

Last time you heard from me, I had just celebrated my 22 birthday. 
A lot has changed since then...

I was in a relationship.
I graduated from college.
Another friend got engaged. (there have been many since then but only one more wedding to be in)
I went on a European trip.
I moved out of my last college house.
I worked another summer at HOPE for Kids.
I moved into a duplex house with Brett & Anna in Normaltown.
I started a new job.

Now that all this has happened, I am an independent woman seeking who I really want to be and what I want from my life. I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately.
When I last posted, I was deciding that I didn't want to blog any more. It felt unimportant. But with life changing so quickly and so many of my friends living all over the country (and world), I decided it was the best way for me to stay in touch with others and myself.

I will work on going backwards and sharing certain big events that have happened in the last few months but for now, here's this fall via instagram...



Goals for Fall:
- Bonfire pit in the backyard
- Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes (incase you couldn't tell, I'm a little obsessed with pumpkin ;))
- Apple Cider Doughnut Muffins (much baking to take place in)
- Roadtrip!


4 comments:

  1. You should try the navy nails with a half moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back and this is a great post to start the BEST season of the year. I borrowed some navy nail polish from my little sister if you would like to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we need to do some pumpkin baking! I've been wanting to make those Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I would LOVE that Katie! What kind of pumpkin do you use? I'll start saving! ;)

    ReplyDelete