Friday, February 10, 2012

6 WEEKS....

SO, the next big thing going on in my life is in 6 weeks. 
It is one of my good friends, Lauren's wedding.
I've talked about this before and will probably share more in the coming weeks as we have more showers and finalize plans.
One exciting thing that happened this week, our friend and former roommate, Lisa, found out that her exam was rescheduled and she is going to be able to come to the wedding. From LONDON!
We are SO EXCITED to see her!!!
Its going to be such a fun week :)

Oh, and it also happens to be the week of the Hunger Games premiere
(which if you didn't know already, I am OBSESSED with!)
So in preparation and anticipation for the premiere I thought I'd share a few related things I found around the web:
- The District 12 Strategy Game, in which you play with 2-4 players to gain resources and avoid being the one reaped at the end!
Would you actually play this?
Cause I totally would!
- Soundtrack Release! March 20 :)
- newest trailer
- Mockingjay Pins....Jessica, Chelsea and I have been plotting on how to get one of these since they sold out last summer. and they are finally coming out with more!
oh! happy day
(i know, i know, I'm such a nerd)

This has nothing to do with the wedding or The Hunger Games but I found it a little while ago and thought it was awesome...
on another note, it is finally the weekend.
well, it will be when i get out of entomology.
tonight should be fun. after class I will be going home and cleaning my house and doing laundry since I have neglected to do so for maybe a month. 
I know, I'm shocked at myself. 
I'm living in my own filth and its disgusting.
I can't stand it anymore, I just haven't had the time/energy.
It will feel great to finally be in a clean house.
Especially since my version of cleaning is complete with my own personal dance party :)
no shame
this afternoon, Dee and I will be seeing The Vow!
I'm so excited :)
We've been planning this outing for weeks...
(since we're poor college students who NEVER get to see movies in the theater unless we're home with our parents)
And it looks like such a cute, fun chick flick...just my type!
If you haven't seen the trailer, go watch it.
Tomorrow, I'm working at an event called Celebration of Support, for work.
We'll be working for 12 hours in atlanta.
And...we're getting double pay :)
just in time for spring break!
At some point, I need to find some time to study for the two tests I have next week.
Can you say MAJOR SENIORITIS!!!
what are you doing this weekend?
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment