Monday, October 8, 2012

Family


Missing my mama a lot this week. It was this week four years ago that she passed away.

I was even home sick yesterday (doesn't happen often since I don't live too far away and I live with some of my family), so I stopped by to see my parents on the way home from ATL for what was supposed to be a 'quick' visit and ended up being an hour long talk. I just love sitting in the kitchen talking and feeling so loved :)

But with all this reflection on how wonderful my family is, I thought I would share some moments from my UGA graduation back in May.

Enjoy the goofiness that is my family and friends! I cherish these memories :)




my best friend, roommate & fellow grady grad; spent so much time with this girl and I'm so grateful!

my family, minus anna

yeah we were on the jumbo tron...


love her. miss her. 

2012?

he's been there through it all!



we were excited, and bored...

my fabulous sisters!

i'm pretty sure i almost tripped while trying to be excited!









my brumby girls :)
sorry for the picture overkill...I'll try to be more controlled next time...there were just too many great moments captured!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment