Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Third Times a Charm!

One of my best friends got married this weekend. She's the one who I mentioned got engaged the weekend of our graduation. It was a very fun weekend. The group of bridesmaids was so fun to be around.
I thought I would share their engagement story today. And in the following weeks there will be more about their showers and actual wedding.

We all graduated on Friday night. On Saturday afternoon, we had a graduation party for four of us at Candice's house. She was being very stubborn. But some how, Marilisa got her out of the house to get her to the proposal spot just in time.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Morgan and Candice have a funny story. They dated 3 times before they finally decided to tie the knot. It was a big joke during their whole engagement. 

Morgan had a beautiful set up on the railroad track near Candice's house, with the help of Kathryn and Caleb. He asked me to take pictures, Enjoy!























I love taking pictures of candice cause she is just so animated!

Next week, I'll share all the details of their engagement party!

No comments:

Post a Comment