Friday, November 16, 2012

Everythings magical when it snows...

Not so magical when its just winter.

I hate the cold. I love fall, the beautiful leaves and the pumpkin treats :)
But then the leaves die and fall and then its just cold. 
I do like the fact that the cold weather brings holidays and i get to see my sister!
But I work in a double wide trailer and the mornings are frigid when we actually remember to turn the heat off the night before.

What I do like about winter:
bonfires


holiday lattes (a getting them for free!)

hot cocoa

smores :)
Cute Winter Clothes!
- I've always wanted a sweater dress...but i'm not convinced that i could pull it off
- I love this peacoat!
- I want a blazer to wear to work. Maybe a classic black or something more fun
- Not really winter weather clothing but i LOVE this glittery skirt! would be fun for new years!
- I've never been big on sweaters but I like this that you can layer!
- also, not super wintery but i love this style of dress, classic and feminine, not too keen on the bright pink!
- I NEED (ok, maybe its less of a need and more of a desire ;)) an infinity scarf! I would love a neutral color one like this that i can wear with everything!
 
(of course it's all from the Loft and I currently can't afford it but a girl can dream, right?!)


And new peppermint recipes!


On a completely unrelated note...
- Venice Under Water (these pics look so fun! I love how Italians are so laid back!)


What do you love about winter?



No comments:

Post a Comment