Friday, January 27, 2012

Running Towards God

James 4:8
"Come near to God and he will come near to you."
John 10:10
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
- When you are running toward Christ, you are freed up to serve, love, and give thanks without guilt, worry or fear. As long as you are running, you are safe.
Psalm 4:7-8
"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, made me dwell in safety."
Psalm 16:11
"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with hoy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

Hope you find some encouragement from what I've been learning :)

In other news, my friend Halie is sick today so I got up early and picked her up from her dorm. 
We're currently watching Tangled (shocker, can't even count the amount of times we've watched this movie together), so I thought I'd share some of my favorites:
Line: "I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say... Hi. How ya doin'? "
Scene: When she is feeling internally conflicted about her decision to leave and she goes back and forth between feeling so happy and guilty - 
 I can't believe I did this. *I can't believe I did this!* Mother would be so furious. That's OK though, I mean what she doesn't know won't kill her. Oh my gosh. This would kill her. *This is so fun!* I, am a horrible daughter. I'm going back. *I am never going back!* I am a despicable human being. *Woo-hoo! Best. Day. Ever!* 
Song: I See the Light
Tangled

I must say this is one of my favorite animated movies. And I just love the chameleon, the animal friends are always the best!
Tangled

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I absolutely LOVE tangled. When I was babysitting I would put it in every time even when the kids didn't ask for it haha. I want to go to Disney World just to find out what Tangle themed ride/experience they're creating!!

    ReplyDelete