Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Most of the blogs I see these days are about DIY kid's Halloween Costumes. 
This year, I planned the Fall Festival for ESP (i.e. my job;))
That meant, I had to wear a costume on Saturday night. 
SO my coworkers and I dressed as Tinkerbell, Wendy and Peter Pan!

My costume consisted of buying green tights and a green night gown at Target. 
But the night gown wasn't quite the right shade of green. It was less Kelly Green and more Mint.
So that called for a Dye job. (Thanks to Halie!)







Then I added my brown ankle boots & brown belt. 
Oh! and don't forget the hat made out of construction paper.
The finished product:


My favorite part of the Fall Festival was seeing all the kid's costumes that the parents came up with...
STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment