Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Partay (The Details)

Ok so I know its Thursday but its been a funky week and I lost track of what day it was. 
Actually, technically today is my Friday because I have the day off tomorrow. 

Anyways, as promised, here are the details of the engagement party thrown for Candice.

We headed over to Marilisa's house right after the engagement for food, merriment, friendship and fun!
It was a night to remember, thats for sure!

For today I'm only going to share the details, to try to avoid sharing a million pictures in one post. 

the beautifully decorated food table!


Pictures from their relationship set up behind the drinks

Pretty bottles hanging in the trees

Customized corn hole!

They dated three times before getting married!


bottles all lit up at night

All the lights were so pretty!
I love seeing all the details come together and seeing such a beautiful space that is created to celebrate a relationship!

Next week: The people at the party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment