Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life as I know it

Life never seems to slow down. Even during my 'vacation', I was running around like a crazy person - for a wedding, of course!

So many of my friends have gotten married and now the baby trend is starting amongst my brother & sister's friends. In fact, I became an Aunt two months ago! He is the cutest little bundle of joy. And in my completely biased opinion, a very attractive baby... I could talk about him all day long.
Sometimes life seems to be in fast forward...

Even though every day may feel like a week, I'm enjoying the stage of life I'm in. 
I have the time & freedom to figure out what I really want in life.
What I want to do, who I want to be.
I'm realizing so much about myself.
Like how passionate I've become for individuals with special needs and how I want to continue serving them no matter what I'm doing. Dreaming of ways to do this is really fun!
I love dreaming with Laura. She is one of the biggest dreamers I have ever met and I've learned so much from her constant desire to take things to the next level that I never think is possible.

And this year has been quite an adventure!
New friendships, dating one of my best friends, becoming an aunt, traveling all over for wedding after wedding and always planning events.
I'm sure the next 5 months of 2013 will prove to be even more so!

cutest little man EVER!

being sassy with my sister in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment