Thursday, July 11, 2013

My life at camp

At age 23, I've officially spent at least one week of every summer (except one-when i decided to eat and walk my way through the hills of Tuscany) for the past 17 years at camp.
Wow.
And I'm still here.
I have a full time, year round job and I'm still at camp.
And loving every minute of it.
Living in an RV, drinking as much coffee as humanly possible, bouncing around taking pictures and soaking in every smile and every hug that comes my way. 
I think I said this before but seeing these kids, who I've spent the last year getting to know, thrive during their favorite week of the summer creates an inexpressible joy in my heart that nothing will ever replace.

What brings joy to your heart these days?

Setting up our new home - sweet home
The view from my desk-lovely isn't it ;)
This is our living room, dining room, kitchen, office, baby room and wardrobe all in one. Efficient, right?!
My sleeping quarters...makes me feel a little like Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment