Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Classic Black & White (no pun intended)

I've decided to skip the 'People' part from Candice's engagement, cause really, if you are friends with me in real life, you've already seen these pictures on facebook, and if you aren't, you don't know any of my friends any ways.

So I thought I would go backwards and share some memories from another wedding.

One of my closest friends, Deanna, got married to the man of her dreams, Kevin, on September 1, 2012. You read about their engagement, photo shoot and the bridal shower I hosted.
So now I'll share with you their wedding, which I haven't shared since I was on a blogging hiatus.

I've already shared a few instagrammed pictures here when I came back to the blogging world.

Not only are they a mixed couple, but their wedding was classic black & white ;)



















What a fun wedding weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment